Wednesday, January 6, 2010

These are my lovely Psalteries. The lowest note is "middle C"....
Here is a close up of these bowed psalteries. They are $400.00 and that includes a tuner, cord, and instruction/information book. Psimple Psaltery.
there are the benches that I do make on occasion. I'm too busy to make these now, but at a later date I'll take making these again for the harp students that want them. This is $200.00
Here is my music stand that I used now. This also is $200.00. Nope, I'm not making these now, but will resume making these after I move into my new house and you can view that blog as well @ www.irenetukuafu.blogspot.com

I'm never too busy to make a harp, I love making these sooooooooooo much. I expect to move into my new round house (yep, finally getting a round to it).....but it will have not a car port or shop as yet. I may have to put all my tools and shop equipment in storage until Spring when I can find a way to build the carport and shop....I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely article, Irene. I'll be thinking of you as I play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you are in your Yurt now! Loved your blog! Thanks for sharing your story! Annette Argyle (from Nauvoo Women's Retreat)

    ReplyDelete